Tuesday, July 28, 2009


The blue card is from the Colorbok Get Well collection. Ribbon from Wal-Mart...no idea what brand.. Brown cardstock shadow...hmmm...not sure about that either. It was from some scraps in my scrap box. The die cut is the Stampin' Up Top Note die for the Big Shot Die Cut Machine. ..not sure about the paper. This was in a goody bag at a Not Just Scrappin' Retreat. It was probably cut by Melissa Brinduse...Thank You. Perhaps she will comment on the brand of paper? "Thinking of You" cut with my Cricut Expression. It's from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge.

Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Allissa my dear, you give me too much credit! I have no idea what brand of paper this is, I'm sorry. You got the die cut and the machine right, though. Good Job! Some of us still have to hand crank things out the old fashioned way since we don't have one of them new fangdangled lectric jobbies like you have! Love you sweet pea...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete