Friday, July 24, 2009

for Jamie...

This paper also comes from the Colorbok: Flavia Mint and Moonlight pack, as does the quote which reads: "Friends share footsteps in the garden of time." I used one of my Fiskars paper edger punches for the bottom of the card. ...inked the edges of the quote and sewed the background paper. The lace (which I love) is from some really REALLY old craft stuff I purchased at a yard sale years ago. The cardstock flowers are from DCWV, flora greens Posies. Good buy with 50 (different sizes) in each pack. And lastly, the adhesive gems in the centers are from EK Success' Precious Finds.


I made this card with my cousin, Jamie, in mind. She's really my best friend and I love her.

Last week she found out that her best friend/roommate from college (Leigh) was in the hospital in pretty serious condition. Her prognosis has improved a bit over the week, but she is still not out of the woods yet. Please keep Leigh, her family, and Jamie in your prayers this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment